Actility Channel Partner Webinar
What’s new on ThingPark Enterprise 7.2 and Actility Central
Discover how TP Enterprise provides multi-tenancy and Actility Central helps you manage the customer lifecycle
On the one hand, ThingPark Enterprise EU- SaaS production platform is now running release 7.2. Learn about the new features brought by TPE 7.2!
On the other hand, Actility Central, our digital service that allows streamlining the ordering process between Actility and its Channel Partners, has changed and now you can benefit from new features tailor-made to help you follow your customers better and their licenses. Discover how the new features of Actility Central will help you manage the subscription lifecycle!
Also, take this occasion to learn about a new use case!
Wireless Product Manager at Actility
Project Manager at Actility
Sales Director EMEA
Sr Telecommunications Engineer ITHACA S.A.
1) What’s new on ThingPark Enterprise 7.2
- Live demo of the “Administrative Domains” feature, enhancing the multi-tenancy management.
- Seamless upgrade from ThingPark Enterprise All-in-One to full-edition TPE SaaS/OCP.
- Buy your own type-7 NetID from LoRa Alliance without being member
- Several enhancements specific to on-premise deployments.
2) Actility Central update – new functionality to simplify the subscription management
- New Dashboard
- E-mail Notifications
- Transaction ID and PO reference fields
3) Real-life use case with ThingPark Enterprise: Smart lighting in Athens
- Our special guest from Ithaca.sa, an Actility Channel & Solution Partner, will provide exciting details about how they deploy a massive smart street lighting project in Attica region in Greece, that encompasses the entire metropolitan area of Athens, using ThingPark Enterprise. The company is currently finishing the implementation of the project, with 22 000 sensors deployed and 160 and will be officially launched in the coming months. The solution is also using innovative features like multi-cast.